As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MED PRIDE #ad
Individually Wrapped Wound Dressing, Nonstick- for Heavy Leakage, Post Op, 5 x 9 Inches| Extra Absorbent & Thick, First Aid Pads| Surgical-Grade, Medpride Sterile Abdominal- ABD Combine Pads| 40-Pack #adMED PRIDE #ad
- Extra thick & absorbent: our abd pads are designed to be used when high-absorbency is the only way to go. Furthermore, the sealed edges, the outer layer feels like a really soft fabric and never scratches even tender, non-woven material, prevent unwanted leakages.
Made with a fluffy inner that can absorb and dispense fluids, our sterile abdominal pads are simply a must-have for all First-Aid Kits. They’re packed into open trays for greater ease of use, and when closed they can easily be stacked or stored away.
This way we ensure that they reach you in pristine condition, fully sterile and ready to be used. Individually wrapped: we make sure to preserve our pads’ quality as best as possible by individually wrapping them.
Prepared for everything- from post operation wounds, diabetic-vein ulcers, to injuries, heal wounds and traumas, our 5” x 9”inch pads can help you against any type of heavy exudates. Practically packed- our abdominal pads come in packs of 20 . Supremely soft & scratchless: made with silky-soft, healing incisions.
2. Medline #ad
Super Absorbent Pad, 25 Count, Medline NON21450H Sterile Abdominal Pads, 5"X9" #adMedline #ad
- Note: packaging may vaRY. This thick layer of cellulose quickly absorbs and disperses fluids laterally to prevent pooling. Hydrophobic back impedes strike through and all edges are sealed to prevent linting.
Medline's super absorbent abdominal pads feature a soft non-woven outer Layer that quickly wicks fluid to a cellulose center.
3. Medline #ad
NON21450H, 25 Count, 5 inch x 9 inch, Medline Medline Sterile Abdominal Pad #adMedline #ad
- Medline's super absorbent abdominal pads feature a soft non-woven outer Layer that quickly wicks fluid to a cellulose center. Hydrophobic back impedes strike through and all edges are sealed to prevent linting.
This thick layer of cellulose quickly absorbs and disperses fluids laterally to prevent pooling. Country of origin: United States.
4. Dimora #ad
Adhesive Waterproof 5"x5"12.5 cm*12.5 cm Pack of 10 Ultra-Absorbent Pad for Exuding Wounds, Dimora Silicone Super Absorbent Dressing with Border #adDimora #ad
- Larger wound dressing size: 5in x 5in, Central absorbent pad size: 3. 75 in x3. 75 in. Keep the harmful would fluid components away from the wound and peri-wound skin. Promotes patient comfort by reducing the risk of leakage.
Locks fluid away from skin, the super absorbent core rapidly absorbs wound exudate, lock fluid inside the dressing, minimizing risk of maceration while supporting a moist wound. Superabsorbent wound dressing designed to manage highly draining wounds through high absorption and retention capacity.
Adopts waterproof silicone material and silicone adherent contact layer which can be repeatedly pasted without additional fixation, fit to wound bed well, no curling. Applied in post surgical incisions, burns, diabetic foot ulcers, scrapes or skin abrasions, pressure ulcers. Dimora super absorbent wound pad has maximum absorbency for heavily draining wounds.
5. Dimora #ad
10 Count, Dimora Super Absorbent Wound Dressing, 4'' x 4'', with Non-Adherent Contact Layer #adDimora #ad
- Wound dressing size: 4in x 4in, Central absorbent layer size: 2. 8in x 2. 8in. Superabsorbent wound dressing designed to manage highly draining wounds through high absorption and retention capacity.
Promotes patient comfort by reducing the risk of leakage. . Non-adherent contact layer won't stick to the wound, tape or wrap is Needed to secure pad in place. Dimora super absorbent wound pad has maximum absorbency for heavily draining wounds.
Ideal for post surgical incisions, scrapes or skin abrasions, diabetic foot ulcers, burns, pressure ulcers. Keep the harmful would fluid components away from the wound and peri-wound skin. Locks fluid away from skin, lock fluid inside the dressing, the super absorbent core rapidly absorbs wound exudate, minimizing risk of maceration while supporting a moist wound.
6. Dealmed #ad
Dealmed Sterile Abdominal ABD Combine Pads, 8" x 10" Individually Wrapped Abdominal Pads, 24 Count, Wound Dressing for First Aid Kit and Medical Facilities, Disposable and Latex-Free ABD Pads #adDealmed #ad
- High quality and comfort – made with silky-soft, non-woven material, these extra absorbent abdominal pads have a comfortable fabric and never scratch even tender, healing incisions. They are also great for EMTs, hospitals and first aid kits.
Individually packaged – each first aid wound dressing is individually wrapped in peel down pouches for added convenience in aseptic handling and packaged in open trays for ease of use. Each box contains 24 pads that are 8" x 10".
The sterile wound dressing pads with sealed edges help prevent leakage. Multi-purpose use – the dealmed abdominal wound dressing is ideal, for post-op wear, but not limited, tough healing injuries, and where high absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds.
Thoughtfully designed wound care – the outer cover is made of soft, non-woven material and the fluffy inner fill is effective in absorbing and dispersing fluids. Large wound dressing – dealmed’s sterile abdominal abd combine Pads are extra thick, high quality, and designed to be used when high-absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds.
7. MED PRIDE #ad
Medpride Sterile Non-Adherent Pads| 50-Pack, 3” x 8”| Non-Adhesive Wound Dressing| Highly Absorbent & Non-Stick, Painless Removal-Switch| Individually Wrapped for Extra Protection #adMED PRIDE #ad
- Grab your pack today, store it in your First-Aid box and enjoy peace of mind as you are always prepared. Different sizes for your needs: the medpride ouch-less medical dressing pads come in sizes: 2'' x 3'', 3'' x 4'' and 3'' x 8'' so that you find exactly what you need for your type of wound/ exudate.
Use in combination with gauze if necessary, for enhanced wound dressing results. Highly versatile & absorbent: absorbency for mildly exuding wounds-stage ii, blemishes, ulcers with mild-exudate, dermatitis, burns, cuts, and III.
Best value pack: each box carries 50 cotton, sterile wound dressing pads making it one of the best deals on Amazon. Perfect for cystic acne, blisters, smaller post-op wounds, cracked skin & more.
Size is 3” x 8” and in each pack you get 50 dressing pads. Individually wrapped: our 50-pack sterile pads come individually wrapped to ensure and protect their sterilization for as long as possible. Non-stick wound dressing pads: the medpride sterile cotton pads make for a comfortable and painless removal and switching. The protective envelope can be easily opened by peeling from the designated spot, for greater ease of use.
8. Band-Aid #ad
50 Count, 4 inches by 4 inches, Band Aid Brand First Aid Products Tru-Absorb Sterile Gauze Sponges for Cleaning and Cushioning Wounds, Low-Lint Design #adBand-Aid #ad
- Each large gauze sponge measures 4 inches by 4 inches in size, scrapes, making them the ideal first aid coverings for minor cuts, and burns.
50-count package of band-aid brand of First Aid Products Tru-Absorb Sterile Gauze Sponges for cleaning and applying medication to wounds. Use these first aid gauze sponges for cleaning and prepping wounds, or for applying medication.
They can also be used as absorbent wound dressing. Sterile sponges feature soft cushioning offers extra comfort when cleaning dirt and contaminants from the injured area. These first aid supplies feature a special low-linting design which helps provide cleaner wounds and may help prevent irritation.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson #ad|
9. Curad #ad
Curad Clinical Advances Super Absorbent Polymer Wound Pad, 10 Count, Blue, CUR5150 #adCurad #ad
- Non-stick layer won't stick to the wound. Dressing size: 3" x 3". Curad clinical advances Super Absorbent Wound Pad has maximum absorbency for heavily draining wounds. Tape or wrap is needed to secure pad in place. Locks fluid away from skin.
10. MED PRIDE #ad
Sterile, Highly Absorbent- Soft, Hydrophilic, Medpride Foam Dressings- 10 Pack, Easy to Change- for Men & Women- for Ulcers 4'' x 4.25'', Non-Adhesive Pads, 4 Inch by 4.25 Inches Size #adMED PRIDE #ad
- Individually wrapped- the medpride foam wound dressings are sterile and ship individually wrapped so that they reach you sterile and in pristine condition. Foam wound dressing- our foam wound dressing pads offer high absorbency, they are very comfortable to apply, remove, great comfort and agility.
A great choice for heavy exudate wounds, or change and are non-adhesive. Agile for harder areas- the flexible construction of the Medpride wound dressings allow for greater freedom of movement especially when applying to hard parts of the body like elbows, heels and so on.
Pain-free healing- providing your wound with the ideal moisture levels to heal while absorbing any excess wound exudate, stages 2, 3, our foam pads deliver a comfortable wound dressing solution for heavy exudate wounds, and 4.
Highly versatile- best used for mild exudate wounds like ulcers, eczema, pressure sores, cysts, diabetic wound, post-surgery injuries, or minor house traumas. Each foam dressing pad is 4” by 4. 25” and each pack comes with 10 dressings. Making them a great addition to any First Aid home kit, you can have them always ready or grab as many as you need for your trip.