As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Twinings #ad
Twinings of London Decaffeinated English Breakfast Tea K-Cups for Keurig, 24 Count Pack of 1 #adTwinings #ad
- Only the finest quality: our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. Using a keurig Brewer, press the 6-oz. Rich history: in 1706 thomas twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London.
From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment. Today, twinings still sells teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Fine black tea expertly selected from Kenya, Indonesia, Assam, Malawi and China. Brew button for optimal flavor. Fresh flavor: one box of 24 decaffeinated english breakfast tea k-cups. Or 8 oz.
To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics. English breakfast tea: english breakfast is our most popular tea. Hand selected for your home: made without artificial ingredients, Davidsons Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney and Sons Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy bigelow Tea, try Twinings of London Tea.
2. Twinings #ad
24 Count, Twinings Earl Grey Decaf Tea Keurig K-Cups #adTwinings #ad
- Works in all K-Cup pod brewers. One box of 24 single serve pods capsules of Twinings Earl Grey Decaffeinated Flavoured Black Tea. Twinings and sellers are not directly affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain Inc.
Brighten up your day with the distinctive taste and aroma of this classic tea. The same great taste of Earl Grey tea, without the caffeine naturally decaffeinated.
3. Tetley #ad
Tetley British Blend Premium Decaf Black Tea, Rainforest Alliance Certified, Decaffeinated Tea, 40 Tea Bags Pack of 6 #adTetley #ad
- Finest black tea: made with the finest Black teas of exceptional quality. 180 years of heritage: tetley have been striving to produce tea flavors that are truly magical. Tetley’s cup of tea is a sip of happiness. The best of both worlds: The flavor of our British blend but without the caffeine.
Commit to sustainability: with ethical tea partnership and Rainforest Alliance, Tetley strives towards creating not merely the perfect brew but also a sustainable environment and better lives for our farmers. No strings tea bag: round bag has no strings, no staples and microwavable.
4. Celestial Seasonings #ad
Celestial Seasonings Green Tea, Decaffeinated, 40 Tea Bags Pack of 6 #adCelestial Seasonings #ad
- Rich in antioxidant vitamin C. Decaffeinated and gluten-free. No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives. Steep in hot water for 2 minutes for the perfect cup. Six 40-count boxes of Decaf Green tea bags.
5. Bigelow Tea #ad
20 Count Box Pack of 6 Decaf Black Tea, 120 Tea Bags Total, Bigelow Decaffeinated Constant Comment Black Tea Bags #adBigelow Tea #ad
- Try every flavor: there's a tea for morning, noon, decaffeinated teas, vanilla chai, and night time relaxation. Try our english breakfast, antioxidant Green Tea, organic teas and a variety of our herbal tea bags. Decaf black tea: our decaffeinated constant Comment Black Tea brings together the smooth flavor of black tea with the citrusy notes of orange peel and highlights it all with a blend of sweet spices.
Today, a strong, constant Comment, Bigelow is still 100% Family Owned.
Blended and packaged in the usa: in 1945 ruth campbell bigelow created our first tea, flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel and sweet warming spices.
Bigelow tea: since 1945, bigelow has been a leader in premium tea and are proud to be a Certified B Corporation - meeting the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability. Individually wrapped: bigelow tea always come individually wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, calorie-free, freshness and aroma to enjoy everywhere you go! Gluten-free, and Kosher Certified.
|Brand||Bigelow Tea #ad|
6. Celestial Seasonings #ad
20 Tea Bags Pack of 6, Sleepytime Decaf Lemon Jasmine, Celestial Seasonings Green Tea, Decaffeinated Sleep Tea #adCelestial Seasonings #ad
- Six 20 count boxes of Sleepytime Decaf Lemon Jasmine Green tea bags. Steep in hot water for 4 6 minutes for the perfect cup. Rich in antioxidant vitamin C. Decaffeinated and gluten free. Includes chamomile, spearmint and lemongrass for calmness.
7. Higgins & Burke #ad
24 Count, Keurig K-Cup Brewer Compatible Pods, Loose Leaf Herbal Tea, Higgins & Burke Lush Berry #adHiggins & Burke #ad
- Made naturally: made with hibiscus, apple pieces, chicory, cranberry pieces, and strawberry pieces. Your favorite tea: our capsules are the better choice of tea for your kitchen and the environment, all at a lower cost. Fantastic fresh flavor: higgins & burke ensures each sip delivers the unique flavor and freshness of your favourite blends.
Unique, eco friendly tea: our 24 count box contains our blend of Lush Berry Loose Leaf Tea. Certified from the Ethical Tea Partnership and Kosher.
Our teas are made with meticulous care to maximize flavor and provide a better, full-bodied taste you will love to the last drop. These tea leaves are gently harvested then locked in fresh, natural flavours, licorice root, orange peel, rosehip, to ensure the flavor stays fresh.
Higgins & burke and realCup brands have no affiliation with Keurig Green Mountain Inc. Keurig or K-Cup. Great tea needs time for the rolled leaves to unfurl and deliver their flavor. Easy to use, just for you: compatible for use in keurig K-Cup brewers. Higgins & burke brings a new eco-consciousness to single-serve with the EcoCup recyclable capsule.
8. Celestial Seasonings #ad
K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 24-Count, Celestial Seasonings Mandarin Orange Spice Herbal Tea #adCelestial Seasonings #ad
- Caffeine Free. Orthodox Union Kosher. Juicy orange flavor with exotic spices for an exhilarating cup. Herbal Tea.
9. Twinings #ad
Twinings of London Decaffeinated English Breakfast Tea, 20 Count Pack of 6 #adTwinings #ad
- Fresh flavor: 6 boxes of 20 decaf english breakfast black tea bags. Rich history: in 1706 thomas twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect any time of day.
From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment. English breakfast tea: english breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.
Steep for 4 minutes for the perfect cup of english breakfast tea. Today, twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
Only the finest quality: our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. If you enjoy bigelow tea, harney & sons Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea - try Twining's of London Tea. Hand selected for your home: made without artificial ingredients, Davidson's Tea, lipton Tea, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience.
10. Luzianne #ad
12 Count, Single Serve K-Cup Pods, Luzianne Sweet Iced Tea #adLuzianne #ad
- These keurig compatible K-Cups are easy to use, simply stir to chill for a refreshing cup. Brew a single fresh cup: there's nothing as invigorating as a glass of iced tea brewed right at home.
Luzianne heritage: our family business has focused on tea and coffee for over 100 years. Luzianne iced tea: we continue to craft one of America's most popular iced teas; It's clear and not cloudy in appearance, with smooth, astringent tea taste.
Sweet tea single serve pods: brew one ice cold glass at a time! These K-Cup compatible pods are easy to make with no boiling necessary! Made with real tea leaves and cane sugar for a refreshing taste.
Luzianne founder, willam B Reily, helped to spread the popularity of tea and coffee across America. Authentic teas and coffees: our iced tea and coffee blends have been a fan favorite since 1902! Check out our array of products like single-serve K cup pods, iced tea bags, concentrates and bottled drinks.