As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jamar #ad
Tape Measures, Finger Goniometer, and Discriminators, Pinch Gauge, Hand & Grip Strength, Measure PSI, Monofilaments, Max Force, Include Hand Dynamometer, Jamar Hand Evaluation Kits #adJamar #ad
- Includes a hydraulic hand dynamometer to test grip strength, a pinch gauge to test finger strength, and a finger goniometer to test range of motion and dexterity.
Manual tools test the efficacy of a hand and wrist strengthening program used in physical therapy and rehabilitation clinics. Unit comes with carrying/storage case, certificate of calibration, and complete instructions for hand strength and flexibility screening.
Dynamometer has adjustable handle to allow user to quantify grip strength for different sized objects, accommodates small and larger hand sizes, with five grip positions from 1. 375" to 3. 375". Ideal evaluation kit for physical therapists and other professionals to screen patients with hand trauma and dysfunction.
2. Enshey #ad
Enshey 198 Lbs / 90 Kgs Digital Hand Dynamometer Grip Strength Measurement Meter Auto Capturing Hand Grip Power #adEnshey #ad
- Suit for- engineered for home, sports and clinical use. Adjustability- turn the adjustable gear to get an ideal grasp according to the size of hands. Guaranteed- we love our customers, you can just send it back our way, and are here to make you trip awesome! If you aren't fully satisfied with our products, we promise to make it right! Buy with us worry free!.
Accuracy- equipped with high precision strain gauge sensor, the hand dynamometer gives you accurate momentary digital reading of gripping power.
It is good fit for both big hand and small hand. Function- squeeze the hand dynamometer with maximum isometric effort for at least 5 seconds. After testing, the LCD will automatically display the maximum grip value. Perfect for rehabilitation training.
3. Baseline #ad
Baseline Smedley Spring Adjustable Handle Hand Dynamometer with Carry Case for Precision Measurement of Hand, Grip and Forearm Strength, 0 to 220 lbs. Force Range #adBaseline #ad
- Protective carry case: comes with Protective Carry Case which is great for Travel or Everyday Storage. Used by medical professionals: baseline Products have been used by Medical Professionals, Therapists, Doctors and Rehab Clinics all over the world since 1974.
Measure grip strength accurately: the baseline Grip Strength Hand Dynamometer provides easy, accurate and precise measurement of a users Grip Strength from 0 to 220 lbs.
Increments up to 220 lbs. Accurate, accurate and easy to read hand, precise and easy to read: simple, grip or Forearm Strength Measurements are displayed on the hand dial in 5 lbs. Of maximum Force. Adjustable for all hand sizes: the Medley Spring Hand Dynamometers handle is comfortable to the touch and can be adjusted for all Hand Sizes.
4. Carepeutic #ad
7 1/4" L x 2 3/4" W x 1 1/2" D., White, Carepeutic KH517 Digital Talking Power Hand Grip Exerciser #adCarepeutic #ad
- Convenient to carry it with you wherever you Go, office and travelers, both for home, small enough to carry it in your pocket.
Work out hands and fingers to improve flexibility and circulation, train your arm muscles and enhance your grip strength. Ergonomic grip design fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
Talking handheld digital hand grip with LCD displays and optional voice announces current grip force, accumulated grip force, number of grips and maximum grip force. Announce instant workout results in a pleasant Voice, great benefit for aged people who are unable to read the digits from the LCD screen.
|Warranty||1 year limited|
5. ollectibo-11 #ad
Ollectibo-11 Hand Grip Strengthener,Digital Hand Dynamometer，Resistance Range 0 to 110 Lbs 0-50 Kg for Exerciser Hand/Finger/Forearm Strength Training #adollectibo-11 #ad
- Easy carrying: this hand grip strengthener is small and light, so you can put it in your backpack or bag and use it whenever and wherever convenient. Ergonomic design: the hand gripper fits the palm of your hand, and it is comfortable to use.
Multiple purposes: design for athletes and sports enthusiasts who want to increase their hand, golf, shooting, bodybuilding, wrist, forearm and finger strength for rock climbing, tennis etc.
Great design: great hand strengthener for musicians including drummers as well as guitar, piano and violin players. Easy to adjust: the easily adjustable dial and wide range of tensions make the hand exerciser a popular choice for those with arthritis, carpal tunnel, rheumatoid arthritis tendonitis, tennis elbow and those recovering from a broken wrist and tendon surgery.
6. Therapist’s Choice #ad
Saehan Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer #adTherapist’s Choice #ad
- Maximum strength indicator. Adjustable 5-position handle. Hand only Dynamometer. Hard carrying Case. 200 pound.
|Brand||Therapist’s Choice #ad|
7. Fabrication #ad
Easy Squeeze Adjustable Exerciser, Calibrated Strengthener Measures PSI, Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer, Cordless Hand Evaluation Tool, Lightweight Max Force Indicator to Measure Grip Strength #adFabrication #ad
- Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of hand trauma and dsyfunction. Unit comes with carrying/storage case, one year warranty, certificate of calibration, and complete instructions for hand strength and flexibility screening.
Dual scale readout measures isometric grip force in both pounds and kilograms, up to 200 lbs.
Or 90 kgs. With a peak hold needle that retains highest reading until reset. Adjustable handle allows user to quantify grip strength for different sized objects, accommodates small and large hands, with five grip positions from 1. 375" to 3. 375". Measures isometric grip force and strength increases in rehabilitation and physical therapy programs.
8. Death Grip #ad
Hand Grip Strengthener, Grip Strength Trainer, Hand Strengthener or Finger Strengthener for Strength, Hand Exerciser Grip Strengthener & Forearm Trainer or Forearm Exerciser for Forearm Grip Workout #adDeath Grip #ad
- Almost everyone can benefit from a forearm strength gripper. Those who play competitive basketball, will see a huge improvement with their grip strength. These muscles will be the primary beneficiaries of using hand grips. Lowers injury risks - a regular hand grip exercises make your hand work and you can use your hands more efficiently and faster.
Forearm muscularity - great mobile hand grips for strength. A practical area for which this provides instant benefits is, when you are carrying things like suitcases or heavy bags. Finger strength trainer or a forearm workout equipment is great for hand workout, wrist and forearms.
These reduce the risk of injuries significantly. Lifetime warranty: our hand gripper strengthener and wrist trainer finger extensor bands are backed by our 100% promise if it doesn't improve your hand strength. A forearm workout will also make your hand bones denser.
Hand endurance - using this finger grip strengthener or wrist strengtheners, that's because you are increasing the quantity of force that your hands can apply. Your forearm flexors control the movement of your hand, hockey, baseball, golf, bowling, while your forearm extensors control the opening. This will make you a grip master! Do you need to type quickly for work or school? Forearm grip strengthener helps improve your typing speed. As you do hand workout grip, for instance, your hand endurance is automatically improved, you can train yourself to apply pressure for longer periods of time.
9. Lafayette Instrument #ad
Lafayette MMT Manual Muscle Tester by Lafayette Instrument #adLafayette Instrument #ad
- Battery powered: 1 rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Tone to indicate start, stop, and entering within a range. Selectable test time from 1 – 10 seconds. Data storage for up to 150 tests in on-board memory. Measurement range 0-300 lbs 136. 1 kg/1335 N.
10. Jamar #ad
Calibrated, Max Force Indicator to Measure Grip Strength, Lightweight Electronic Evaluation Tool Measures PSI, Cordless Easy Squeeze Adjustable Exerciser, Jamar Plus Digital Hand Dynamometer #adJamar #ad
- Lcd display shows isometric grip force in pound or kg. Collect up to 5 trials for both hands. Calculate average, standard deviation and coefficient of variation Cv. 2 aaa batteries included. Perform maximum grip and rapid exchange tests.
|Manufacturer||Fabrication Enterprises #ad|