As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dealmed #ad
12 Gauze Bandage Rolls, Dealmed 2" Sterile Conforming Stretch Gauze Bandages, 4.1 Yards Stretched Gauze Rolls, Wound Care Product #adDealmed #ad
- Their high quality, breathable fabric is latex free and designed for softness that helps eliminate allergic reactions. Optimal comfort – this nonstick gauze bandage is made from incredibly soft, high-quality fabric. With strength and stretch, the 12 bandage rolls included are 2" x 4.
1 yd and can be cut to size. It provides a pliable and comfortable stretch to ensure that your wounds remain clean and safe from rashes and other airborne particles. We guarantee all our products with a 100% money-back guarantee.
100% satisfaction guaranteed – our confidence in our products come from our many years of experience in the medical field. Individually packaged – each first aid gauze roll is individually wrapped in peel-open poly pouch to ensure product is sterile for aseptic handling.
Reliable quality – the self-adhering, easy to use polyester gauze bandages require minimal taping. They are ideal for all environments and suitable for all injured body parts, ankles, elbows, wrist's, legs, including arms, and knees. Sterile rolled gauze– the dealmed sterile conforming stretch gauze bandages make wound care completely hassle free.
2. California Basics #ad
Gauze Bandage Wrap, White Cotton Bandage Wrap Supplies, Gauze Bandage Rolls w/Tape 2-in Wide Stretch Bandage Roll, Wrapping Gauze Rolls, 4yds Rolled Gauze Wrap, Rolled Gauze Bandages 24 #adCalifornia Basics #ad
- Lightweight breathable material - porous fabric allows for ventilation so the skin can breathe underneath, which is good for the skin and better for healing. Our self-adherent elastic wrap bandages are designed to give you just the right compression while letting your skin breathe through the ventilated fabric.
Strong self-adhesive bandage - the california basics bandage is a strong self-adherent tape that offers excellent support. Our self-adhesive bandage rolls will stick onto any surface and stay in place throughout the day. Please reach out to us for any issues with our gauze rolls, and we are happy to address any concerns.
The cohesive property of the bandage means it will stick very well to itself but poorly to other surfaces such as skin or hair, making it pain-free to pull it off and change bandages. Made from lightweight rubber latex that can also be utilized for sports compression.
The material is water-resistant and will not easily come loose by sweat or water. This stretchy first aid tape is designed to give you maximum comfort and flexibility while helping your body heal. Highly absorbent micro-weave rolls you can count on - because our customers are our no. 1 priority, we made sure that this versatile professional hospital gauze roll is latex-free and suitable for surgery after-care. Use for sprains, rolled ankles, and can be torn without scissors, and soreness.
3. Dealmed #ad
12 Gauze Bandage Rolls, 4.1 Yards Stretched Gauze Rolls, Wound Care Product, Dealmed 2" Conforming Stretch Gauze Bandages #adDealmed #ad
- Their high quality, breathable fabric is latex free and designed for softness that helps eliminate allergic reactions. Optimal comfort – this nonstick gauze bandage is made from incredibly soft, high-quality fabric. 100% satisfaction guaranteed – our confidence in our products come from our many years of experience in the medical field.
With strength and stretch, the 12 bandage rolls included are 2" x 4. 1 yd and can be cut to size depending on injury or wound.
Reliable quality – the self-adhering, easy to use polyester gauze bandages require minimal taping. It provides a pliable and comfortable stretch to ensure that your wounds remain clean and safe from rashes and other airborne particles.
Maximum details – each gauze roll is packed in a convenient and sturdy box for easy to access use. We guarantee all our products with a 100% money-back guarantee. Rolled gauze– the dealmed conforming stretch gauze bandages make wound care completely hassle free. They are ideal for all environments and suitable for all injured body parts, elbows, ankles, wrist's, legs, including arms, and knees.
4. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
Ever Ready First Aid Sterile Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, Box of 12-2 inch #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- Box of 12. 2" x 4. 1yds. Soft, comfortable elastic gauze bandage. Strong, durable and convenient. Sterile unless package is opened or damaged.
5. First Aid Only #ad
First Aid Only 5-6600 Stretch Gauze Bandage, 4-Yard Stretched Length x 2-Inch Width Box of 24 #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Perfect for standalone first aid or as a refill for a kit. Latex free, elastic cotton material. For use over sterile dressing. Measures 5-yards stretched length by 2-inches wide. Box of 24 individually wrapped non-sterile gauze bandages.
6. RISEN #ad
Ankle Sprains & Swelling, 6 Rolls, Adhesive Flexible Breathable First Aid Gauze Ideal for Stretch Athletic, Self Adherent Wrap Medical Tape, Animals, Sports, RISEN Cohesive Bandage 2" x 5 Yards, Human #adRISEN #ad
- Directly tear it off by hand, No more hunting for your scissors. Risen cohesive bandage 6 rolls, 2 inches x 5 Yards, 056 oz each. Conducive to the recovery of sports injuries.
Breathable & tearable: moisture and breathable to ensure adequate air contact and comfort for your skin. Please store it in a cool place. Highly elastic: allows for maximum stretch that it's able to stretch to up to double its un-stretched length, provides an adjustable tightening force that you can gently wrap it on your little finger or apply a tight pressure to the bleeding wound.
Self-adhesive: coheres to itself but doesn’t adhere well to skin, hair or other materials that makes it an ideal solution for any taping job. Multi-purpose: applicable to all parts of the body, especially for areas that are not easily wrapped, such as joint and ankles.
7. FirstAidGlobal.com #ad
2-Inch x 4.1-Yards, Individually Wrapped, Conforming Stretch Gauze, 24-Rolls #adFirstAidGlobal.com #ad
- Clean wrap is a non-sterile product individually packaged in a polybag. Get 24 rolls of rayon/poly knitted stretch gauze bandage specifically designed not to slip while in use.
Provides slight compression to the site while securely holding to any body contour. Unique weave construction and finished edges prevent unraveling and linting.
8. Kendall/Covidien #ad
Box of 12, Kendall/Covidien Kendall Conform Stretch Bandage 2"X75" Sterile 1 Ply Cotton Polyester Blend, Model 2231 by Kendall/Covidien #adKendall/Covidien #ad
- Please note* kendall brands now Part of Covidien - Packaging may show changes. Kendall conform stretch bandage 2"x75" sterile 1 Ply Cotton Polyester Blend - Box of 12 - Model 2231. Manufacturer: Kendall - Model 2231. Category: roll gauze. Hcpcs: a6449. Box of 12.
9. First Aid Only #ad
FAE5002 2 Inch Gauze Roll Bandage, First Aid Only #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Not made with natural rubber latex. Each roll contains approximately 4 yards of conforming gauze. Provides flexibility for movement if needed. Smartcompliance refill is for first aid only part numbers 1000-fae-0103, 1001-fae-0103, 1050-FAE-0103, 1300-fae-0103, 1301-FAE-0103, 1350-FAE-0103.
Hold sterile dressings in place with this flexible, sterile soft gauze roll.
10. CPR Savers & First Aid Supply #ad
And Trauma 12, CPR Savers and First Aid Supply IMCO Multi-Packed 2 Inch x 4.1 Yards Non-Sterile Stretch Cotton Gauze Bandage Rolls for Injury, Wound #adCPR Savers & First Aid Supply #ad
- Comfort: these gauze rolls are designed with the victim's comfort in mind, and easily. Plenty of gauze: cpr savers and first aid supply multi-packed 2 inch x 4. 1 yards non-sterile stretch cotton gauze Bandage Rolls for Injury, and Trauma comes in various packages, Wound, with a 12-pack being the minimum. This gauze is also self-adhering, featuring a design made from a combination of soft knitted material, and stretchy elastic that allows the bandage to conform to any surface of the body comfortably, allowing the bandage.
When used in combination with medical tape and shears, Wound, and Trauma is the perfect addition to any home or professional first aid, these gauze rolls will provide an optimal experience for both the user and the victim.
The material is lightweight, allowing the site of injury to breath, assisting in the healing process as well as making sure the site of the injury doesn't get too uncomfortable for the victim. Our rolled gauze package allows you to be prepared for a long time, at a cost-effective price.
The material is also absorbent, and assisting the healing process. Be prepared: whether you're in a professional, or non-professional setting, a wound or injury can occur that requires the use of gauze. Absorbent and strong: the unique knitted construction of these gauze rolls allows for them to be comfortable as well as strong, meaning it will keep your wound dry and clean from lint in order to prevent the wound from developing bacteria, only tearing when the user wants it to. From the 12 pack alone, you'll have nearly 50 yards of gauze at your disposal at a very low price.