As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dynarex #ad
Dynarex Non-Woven Sponges, Gauze Sponges, Non-Sterile, Highly-Absorbent and with Less Linting, 4 Ply, 1 Box of 200 Non-Woven Sponges, 4"x 4", Prepping and Dressing, for Cleansing #adDynarex #ad
- Convenient packaging: our non-sterile, hospitals, hotels, non-woven sponges are packaged in a bulk box of 200. They are a suitable supply for your home, clinics, waxing shops, and first aid kits of public and private institutions. Multiple uses: the non-sterile gauze sponge is designed to absorb liquid easily without any discomfort on the skin that works perfectly in numerous applications such as makeup removal and general-purpose cleaning for skin, surfaces, and tools.
Each gauze sponge is tailored to be hard-wearing and with less linting than standard gauze. This combination of synthetic and semi-synthetic materials secures comfortable wound care and effective cleansing. Durable and absorbent: made of polyester and viscose that deliver durable, soft, and highly-absorbent gauze squares.
General cleaning and wound care: the dynarex non-Woven Sponges are versatile and high-quality sponges used by first aid volunteers, medical professionals, and civilians for prepping and scrubbing, general-purpose cleansing, or dressing of wounds. Highly-reliable: the 4-ply construction of these non-woven sponges makes them reliable in different applications.
2. Dynarex #ad
Dynarex Non-Sterile Non Woven Sponge, 4x4 Inch, 800 Count #adDynarex #ad
- Non-Sterile. Most used for wound dressing prepping and scrubbing and general purpose cleaning. Highly absorbent compared to standard gauze products. Less lining.
3. McKesson #ad
200 Per Pack, 4 in x 4 in, 4-Ply, 1 Pack, McKesson Non-Woven Sponges, Non-Sterile, Polyester/Rayon #adMcKesson #ad
- Ideal for many applications such as prepping and wound dressing. Wound cleaning sponges are made of polyester and rayon blend. 4-ply non-woven sponges are more absorbent than traditional woven gauze. Non-sterile. 4 x 4 non-woven sponges have 4-ply construction.
4. Dynarex #ad
200 Count,Pack of 2, Dynarex Non-Sterile Non Woven Sponge, 4x4 Inch #adDynarex #ad
- Most used for wound dressing prepping and scrubbing and general purpose cleaning. Less lining. Highly absorbent compared to standard gauze products.
5. Dealmed #ad
Dealmed Non-Woven Gauze Sponges, 200 Count, Highly Absorbent Dental Gauze Wound Care Product for First Aid Kit/Medical Facilities 4 Pack, 4-Ply, 4x4 Inch All-Purpose Non-Sterile Gauze Pads #adDealmed #ad
- Optimal comfort: the advantage of non-stick non-woven sponges are preferable to woven gauze in performing open wound dressing due to lower risk of disrupting the wound bed and lower risk of any infections pads allow full comfort without sticking to the wound. With multiple sizes available, and 4" x 4". They are designed with no exposed raw edges for superior quality.
Multi-purpose use: our non-woven sponges offer a wide range of dressing, and absorbing fluids. As such, we’ve made it our goal to deliver a large selection of items at guaranteed low prices faster than ever before. Sizes include: 2" x 2", simply pull down one end for access.
They are designed with no exposed raw edges for superior quality. Know about it: because of their thick and absorbent design and various sizes, these gauze sponges are useful for personal needs as well. Multiple sizes: dealmed non-woven sponges are all conveniently packaged in 200 count sleeves.
Healthcare needs: dealmed understands the changing climate of healthcare and how important it is to have an honest, dependable partner. For quick and easy use, 3" x 3", no wound is never left unattended. Made of cotton, chemical peel applications, prepping/cleansing skin prior to waxing, dressing small blisters, cleaning, oinment application, and prepping procedure uses, but not limited to dental gauze, make-up removal, the sponges provide maximum absorption for ultimate wound care. Made of cotton, dealmed gauze are designed with a low-lint design to help prevent irritation.
6. Medline #ad
4-Ply 10 Packs of 200, 4 x 4, Medline Caring Non-Woven Non-Sterile Gauze Sponge #adMedline #ad
- Non-sterile; for general use. Compared to traditional woven cotton gauze, this cost-effective, virtually nonadherent sponge produces less lint. 4"x4" gauze Sponges. Nonwoven, 4-ply rayon/polyester blend offers the perfect balance of strength and absorbency.
7. Dynarex #ad
5 Boxes of 200 Non-Woven Sponges, Non-Sterile, Dynarex Non-Woven Sponges, for Cleansing, Prepping and Dressing, 4"x 4", 4 Ply, Highly-Absorbent and with Less Linting, Gauze Sponges #adDynarex #ad
- Multiple uses: the non-sterile gauze sponge is designed to absorb liquid easily without any discomfort on the skin that works perfectly in numerous applications such as makeup removal and general-purpose cleaning for skin, surfaces, and tools.
General cleaning and wound care: the dynarex non-Woven Sponges are versatile and high-quality sponges used by first aid volunteers, general-purpose cleansing, and civilians for prepping and scrubbing, medical professionals, or dressing of wounds.
Convenient packaging: our non-sterile, waxing shops, clinics, hotels, non-woven sponges are packaged in a bulk box of 200. Highly-reliable: the 4-ply construction of these non-woven sponges makes them reliable in different applications.
They are a suitable supply for your home, hospitals, and first aid kits of public and private institutions. This combination of synthetic and semi-synthetic materials secures comfortable wound care and effective cleansing. Each gauze sponge is tailored to be hard-wearing and with less linting than standard gauze. Durable and absorbent: made of polyester and viscose that deliver durable, soft, and highly-absorbent gauze squares.
8. Medline #ad
6-Ply Gauze, 2 Count Pack of 300, Sterile, 4" x 4", Medline Nonwoven Drain Sponges #adMedline #ad
- Unique fenestration prevents puckering and allows the sponge to lie flat when wrapped around a drainage tube. Sterile, rayon and polyester blend sponge is precisely fenestrated for easy and consistent application.
Drain sponges are precut to save time and eliminate the need for sterile scissors. 6-ply, highly absorbent sponge is low-linting, fast wicking and provides all the benefits of a nonwoven sponge. 2 sponges per pack ; 300 packs per case for a total of 600 gauze sponges.
9. General Medi #ad
4" x 4" Non-Woven Wound Pads, Individually Wrapped Highly Absorbent Gauze Sponges Pads for Cushioning Minor Wounds, Cuts & Burns Wound Care 60 Packs, Sterile Gauze Sponges, 120 Pieces Total #adGeneral Medi #ad
- They’re great to have on hand for athletes, ulcers, lifeguards, school nurses, EMTs and at home first aid kits. Comparing to a woven gauze pad, softer, the non-woven gauze is more durable, and produces no lint. Ideal for any small wounds, ambulances, cuts, applying ointments.
Non-woven material offers better wicking and more absorbency than single-layer sponges. Durable & superior quality: the non-woven design has better absorbency and better wicking. It can wick away amounts of exudation while reducing wound bed maceration or the breaking down of skin due to prolonged exposure to moisture.
Specification: a box of 60 packs, each pack contains 2 pieces of Non-Woven Wound Pads, 120 pieces in total. Soft & breathable material: this gauze sponges wound dressing pads is made of soft, non-woven material.
The dimensions of each are 4" x 4" 10 x 10 cm. We preserve our wound dressing pads’ quality as well as possible by individually wrapping them, ensuring that it is sterile when delivered to the customer. High absorbency of 4-ply: medical-grade non-woven wound dressing pads, our wound dressing pads feature a 8-ply cotton construction. Sterile & individually wrapped: our non-woven gauze sponges are sterile processed.
10. McKesson #ad
Non-Sterile, 4 in x 4 in, 8-Ply, 1 Pack, 200 Per Pack, 100% Cotton, McKesson Woven Gauze Sponges #adMcKesson #ad
- First aid kit must-have: be ready for anything with the help of McKesson's 8-ply woven gauze sponges; made from 100% cotton, the soft sponges are the perfect addition to anyone's first aid kit.
Each gauze sponge measures 4 x 4 inches. Latex-free to avoid allergic reactions: This product is free of natural rubber latex, which could help avoid potential skin discomfort or allergic reactions.
Non-sterile and single-use: these sponges are designed as a single-use medical accessory, so please dispose of properly after use; non-sterile. Variety of uses: appropriate for wound dressing, cleaning, prepping, or packing; sponges have reduced linting.
|Manufacturer||McKesson Brand #ad|