As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. OakRidge Products #ad
BD Style 5.4 Qt Sharps Disposal Container | Oakridge Products | Touchfree Rotating Lid #adOakRidge Products #ad
- Robust design, Safe to autoclave or incinerate. Smooth action rotating lid - touchless disposal, 10" high x 12" wide x 4. 5" deep. Cdc approved - same item we sell to hospitals all over the United States.
Perfect size for monthly Aimovig size self injection devices. Translucent bucket - allows a view of the fill level, automatic temporary closure for safety, and snap locks for final disposal.
Cdc approved exact copy of bd 5. 4 quart container. Meets or exceeds cdc standards including OSHA and EPA requirements for local biohazard waste collection. Pipettes, glass slides. Safe disposal of - needles, blades razors, or with attached tubing, lancets, pen needles, needles with syringes, vacutainers, scalpels, etc. Compatible with- popular bd 5. 4 quarts cabinets systems.
2. OAKRIDGE PRODUCTS #ad
Oakridge Products 1 Quart size Sharps and Needle Container. Integrated needle unwinder #adOAKRIDGE PRODUCTS #ad
- Constructed of puncture and impact resistant material. Fits easily into a medium sized purse, backpack or gym bag. Pipettes, or with attached tubing, needles with syringes, blades razors, pen needles, or glass slides.
Pets - designed to hold your pet's injection syringes. Light weight and compact this sharps container is perfect for on the go use. Diabetics - perfect for disposal of needles, lancets, test strips etc at home or on the go. Safe disposal of needles, scalpels, vacutainers, lancets, etc. Safe to autoclave or incinerate.
3. Vakly #ad
Plus Vakly Biohazard Disposal Guide 1 Pack, 2 Gallon Sharps Container, Large #adVakly #ad
- Easy access - temporary close by pushing lid over opening to protect sharps from spilling out DO NOT CLOSE ALL THE WAY once the needle disposer is closed it is NOT meant to be reopened. Puncture resistant - this 2 gallon 8 quart needle container designed so needles can be dropped in the container without touching the outside.
This pack contains top selling sharps disposal container made byDyna rex item # 4627 plus a guide with the recommended process for properly disposing of used needles and other sharps printed on a 4''x6''.
These sharps containers have gone through the required 510k process which is submitted with the applicable information and test reports and then a 510k number is issued after approval.
Secure lid - permanently close container by sliding lid all the way down until it CLICKS into place double check to make sure lid does not slid open. And is made from strong puncture resistant plastic.
4. Alcedo #ad
Sharps Container for Home Use and Professional 1 Quart 3-Pack by Alcedo | Biohazard Needle and Syringe Disposal | Small Portable Container for Travel #adAlcedo #ad
- Easy to use – the handle on the container allows easy carrying. Meets osha and epA requirements for local biohazard waste collection. Strict quality standard – each container is labeled with usage instructions to dispose of medical waste safely and responsibly.
Use it at home, at work, anywhere you go. Durable and high quality – the durable and high-quality sharps container is constructed of puncture and impact resistant material.
Clear lid allows a view of the fill level, temporary closure for safety, and snap locks for final disposal. Perfect for professional and home use – the sharps container is ideal for use in hospitals, labs, and clinics or at home by diabetics who need a small transportable container to dispose of biohazard needles and syringes waste.
Light weight and compact – the sturdy light-weight container is perfect for phlebotomists blood draw professionals or others who need a small portable sharps container.
5. OAKRIDGE PRODUCTS #ad
OakRidge Products 2 Gallon Size | Sharps Disposal Container | Holds hundreds of needles #adOAKRIDGE PRODUCTS #ad
- Easy access - the large slide opening 5. 5"x 2" allows for use in operating rooms and surgery areas. Cdc approved- exact same product we sell into hospitals. Product dimensiONS: 1025"l x 7"w x 105" h. Safe to autoclave or incinerate. Clear lid - allows a view of the fill level, temporary closure for safety, and snap locks for final disposal.
Safe disposal - needles, pen needles, lancets, etc. Pipettes, syringes, blades razors, scalpels, glass slides. Puncture resistant material. Meets or exceeds cdc standards including OSHA and EPA requirements for local biohazard waste collection.
6. COVIDIEN #ad
6.3" x 4.5" x 4.3", Red, COVIDIEN 1 Quart Flip Top Sharps Container #adCOVIDIEN #ad
- Use wall brackets sold separately to free up valuable counter space. Designed to limit accidental or intentional access to used sharp items.
Empty containers can be nested to save storage space. Hinged lid provides temporary closure when container is not in use and permanent closure for final disposal. Flip-top lid locks for final disposal.
7. Medline #ad
1 Quart 32 ounce, Medline Sharps Container Biohazard Needle Disposal Container #adMedline #ad
- Sharps container 1 quart 32 ounce. Medline Sharps Container. Safely dispose of all needles. Safely dispose of used tattoo needles.
8. OakRidge Products #ad
1 Gallon Size | OakRidge Products Sharps Disposal Container | Ideal for Diabetics Personal Size #adOakRidge Products #ad
- Safe disposal of needles, scalpels, needles with syringes, pen needles, blades razors, vacutainers, lancets, or with attached tubing, etc. When not in use, simply rotate closed.
Features a simple to operate rotatiNG lid. Easy to open to dispose of waste. Safe to autoclave or incinerate. Pipettes, or glass slides. When full, simply rotate the door all the way until it clicks and it is now PERMANENTLY locked closed and ready for disposal.
Small size fits nicely on countertops or table tops. Meets or exceeds cdc standards including OSHA and EPA requirements for local biohazard waste collection. Product dimensions: 1025"l x 7"w x 5. 75" h. Constructed of puncture and impact resistant material.
9. OakRidge Products #ad
One Gallon Sharps Containers with Pop Up Lid Two Pack #adOakRidge Products #ad
- Safe disposal of needles and needles with syringes and Vacutainers or with Attached Tubing, Blades Razors, etc. When full, simply push the tab on the Lid Into the Body and it is Now Permanently Locked and Ready for Disposal. Meets or exceeds standards including OSHA and EPA Requirements for Local Biohazard Waste Collection.
Pipettes, lancets, Pen Needles, Scalpels, or Glass Slides. Cdc approved sharps container from oakridge Products Features a Simple to Operate POP-UP lid Easy to Open to Dispose of Waste. Our sharps container Is Constructed of Puncture and Impact Resistant Material.
10. OAKRIDGE PRODUCTS #ad
OakRidge Products 1 Quart Size Pack of 3 Sharps Disposal Container, Approved for Home and Professional use #adOAKRIDGE PRODUCTS #ad
- Fits perfectly on bathroom countertops. Gold standard in sharps containers - this the same product we sell to doctors and hospitals all over the country. Lightweight and compact - perfect for traveling and on the go use. Ideal for diabetics.
Great for business - designed for use by phlebotomists or others who need a small transportable container. Great for home-. Clear lid allows a view of the fill level, gym bag, temporary closure for safety, and snap locks for final disposal.
We are a US manufacturer. Our product is really a full 1 quart in size. The vertical drop maximizes useable container volume while providing a space saving option for totes, carts and work spaces.
Oakridge would never mislead our customers. Fits easily into a medium sized purse backpack, or luggage. Compare first - our competitor's "1 quart" products look very similar but they are actually about 20% smaller than ours. Keeps contaminated waste safe from pets and small children - Safe disposal of needles, pen needles, lancets, needles with syringes, scalpels, blades razors, etc. Product dimensions: 4"L X 4"W X 6. 25" h.