As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Frontier Co-op #ad
Kosher | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Urtica dioica L., Frontier Co-op Nettle, Certified Organic, Cut & Sifted, Stinging Leaf #adFrontier Co-op #ad
- It is a common ingredient in teas, soups, stews and more. This product’s herbaceous aroma makes it an ideal ingredient for wellness teas and shampoos. Our leaves are 100% organic, Kosher certified, and non-irradiated. Robust, and salty - stinging nettle leaves have a mildly bitter flavor.
We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of production. It is also a typical ingredient in DIY skin care products, as well as shampoos.
It can make tasty herbal teas, smoothies, soups, and stir-frys. Sustainably grown in bulgaria - our organic stinging nettle leaves are picked right before the blossoms bloom to deliver the best leaves possible. A versatile ingredient - stinging nettle has a variety of applications.
Top quality stinging nettle leaf - frontier co-op organic stinging Nettle Leaf botanical name: Urtica dioica is a high-quality, organic herb that is known for its pleasant herbaceous taste and slightly bitter aroma. The taste is almost like spinach, BITTER, with a touch of Italian parsley. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. About us - owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976.
2. MagJo Naturals #ad
1lb 16Oz Cut and Sifted: Bulk European Stinging Nettle Urtica Dioica,, MagJo Naturals Nettle Leaf Tea #adMagJo Naturals #ad
- Wild-harvested from the foothills of the dinaric Alps in Eastern Europe. All of our sold products employ as many former refugees as our business can sustain.
All natural: Grown and processed naturally. Nettle leaf: 16 oz of urtica Dioica, packaged in a high-quality, resealable foil pouch. About us - we are proud employers of former refugees who are trying to restart their lives in the USA.
Once it's been dried, nettle will no longer sting when handled. Family farms: we work directly with family farmers and suppliers all over the world to ensure the product we receive is the best quality possible. We believe immigrants are a benefit to our nation.
3. Frontier Co-op #ad
Frontier Co-op Organic Cut & Sifted Stinging Nettle Leaf 1lb #adFrontier Co-op #ad
- It is also a typical ingredient in DIY skin care products, smoothies, as well as shampoos. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products. Stinging nettle leaf - frontier co-op organic stinging nettle leaf botanical name: Urtica dioica is known for its pleasant herbaceous taste and slightly bitter aroma.
The taste is almost like spinach, BITTER, with a touch of Italian parsley. Robust, and salty - stinging nettle leaves have a mildly bitter flavor. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of production.
About us - owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO Ethylene Oxide. Our leaves are 100% organic, Kosher certified, and non-irradiated.
Sustainably grown in bulgaria - our organic stinging nettle leaves are picked right before the blossoms bloom to deliver the best leaves possible. This product’s herbaceous aroma makes it an ideal ingredient for wellness teas and shampoos. It can make tasty herbal teas, soups, and stir-frys. A versatile ingredient - stinging nettle has a variety of applications. Nettle leaf is also known for its traditional use to support a healthy urinary tract and support of a healthy respiratory system.
4. Starwest Botanicals #ad
1 Pound Bulk, Starwest Botanicals Organic Nettle Leaf Tea Loose Cut and Sifted #adStarwest Botanicals #ad
- Certified organic by qai - in accordance with the USDA National Organic Program Guidelines. Cgmp compliant current Good Manufacturing Practices. Origin: Bulgaria. Kosher certified by Kosher Certification Services. Latin/botanical Name: Urtica dioica.
5. Traditional Medicinals #ad
16 Count Pack of 6, Traditional Medicinals Organic Nettle Herbal Leaf Tea, Green #adTraditional Medicinals #ad
- Case of six boxes, each box containing 16 sealed tea bags 96 total tea bags. Consistently high quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships. Caffeine Free. Kosher. Taste: earthy, fresh and grassy. Sustainability: first solar-powered and true zero Waste certified tea factory in the US.
Non-gmo verified. All ingredients Certified Organic. State of Readiness: Mix. Compostable Tea Bags. As a certified b-corp, social, we prioritize and measure our environmental, and economic impact. Supports joint health and overall wellness.
6. Vimergy #ad
Vimergy USDA Organic Nettle Leaf 10:1 115 ml #adVimergy #ad
- Created with purified Water, Organic Glycerin and Organic Lemon Juice. Potent 10:1 water extracted formula. Supports the body's normal histamine response Supports joint health.
Pure: usda organic, gluten-Free, Non-GMO, kosher, Vegan & Paleo Friendly. Supports a health urinary system and prostate.
7. Siberian Treasure #ad
2.65 OZ 75 Grams – Herbal Nettle Tea Urtica Dioica, Premium Quality, Wild Harvested Siberian Nettle Leaf #adSiberian Treasure #ad
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full. 100% wild harvested, Never Cultivated. Siberian Nettle Leaf. No preservatives, colorants, aromas. Produced in Siberia, Russia.
8. Nature's Way #ad
TRU-ID Certified, Pack of 2, 100 Count, Nature's Way Nettle Leaf 435 mg, Vegetarian, Non-GMO Project #adNature's Way #ad
- It also contains no sugar, salt, yeast, soy, wheat, dairy products, artificial colors, corn, flavors or preservatives. Nettle leaf is gluten free and vegetarian. Serving recommendations: take 2 capsules twice daily. Nature's way nettle leaf is produced according to the best practices for GMO avoidance.
Our nettle leaf is carefully tested and produced to superior quality standards. With tru-id validation, you can be sure that the Nettle Leaf featured on our label matches what's in our product.
We're proud partners with the non-gmo project. In keeping with our mission to follow the best sourcing, manufacturing and testing practices, we're committed to providing only non-GMO products.
Tru-id is an independent testing program that uses cutting-edge dna biotechnology to ensure the authenticity of our herbal products, including our Nettle Leaf. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
|Brand||Nature's Way #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Way #ad|