As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Microlife #ad
Microlife Digital Peak Flow Meter PEF and Forced Expiratory Volume FEV1 #adMicrolife #ad
- 240 memories for children & Adults with Date & Time stamp. 3 washable Mouthpieces. Peak flow and fev1 monitoring for asthma, COPD & other lung diseases. Stop light risk Indicator, Tracking & Analysis software. Meets american Thoracic Society Standards.
|Manufacturer||Microlife USA, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer warranty|
2. Omron #ad
Omron PF9940 PeakAir Peak Flow Meter,White #adOmron #ad
- Compact design for Discreet use. Assists detection of pending asthma attack. Dual flow range accurately measures for both adults & children. Instant readings help track changes in air flow. Accurately measures peak expiratory flow rate pefr, or how quickly air is leaving lungs.
|Part Number||PF9940 PeakAir|
|Warranty||1 year parts, 1 year labor|
3. Quest #ad
Quest AsthmaMD Lung Performance Peak Flow Meter Measures Lung Performance for Athletes, asthmatics, Breathing Lung Exerciser. Breath Measurement System. Includes Downloadable Free Tracking App #adQuest #ad
- Asthmamd app: we proved a free app for accurate monitoring of your asthma. Instant readings track changes in air flow for detection of asthmatic issues. Single patient use device that measures how fast air leaves the lungs when you blow forcefully after fully inhale.
Very effective in asthma and building stamina. Strengthen your respiratory muscles with this lung exerciser. Created by a doctor for better asthma control.
Keep track to help know if your respiratory symptoms are worsening or not. Manually enter the highest of your 3 readings. You can email your log to yourself or your doctor.
Dual flow range accurately measures for both adults & children. Perfect for athletes and exercise, oxygen users and asthma. Easy to use, clean, Instructions, carry and store. Includes full range peak flow Meter, Paper Asthma Log, and Free Download Tracking App. Works both your inspiration and expiration muscles and helps increase your level of activity and exercise.
4. AirPhysio #ad
Exerciser & Cleanse Therapy Aid Improves Sleep & Fitness, Treatment for COPD, Asthma, Cystic Fibrosis,Pulmonary Relief, AirPhysio Natural Breathing Lung Expansion & Mucus Removal Device, Bronchitis #adAirPhysio #ad
- As featured on TV -Channel 7 News. Better recovery - prevents pulmonary complications in patients after surgery by facilitation secretion mobilization, preventing atelectasis and increasing lung volume of patients. Unblock airways - the device helps loosen the bond of the mucus to the airway walls and helps push the mucus up and out of the body, helping the body’s natural mucus clearance process.
Br> will assist better breathing for the following people: Children, Swimmers & Deep Sea Divers, Wind Instrument Musicians.
B>attention: some people find it takes days to see or feel results, while others it may help sooner- keep up usage until correct method and results are obtained. Quick & easy - this device is quick and easy to use, with most people only needing up to 5 minutes, Smokers, elderly, Adults, athletes, Singers, 1-2 times per day.
Not made in china- unlike our competitors, the drug-free handheld device is used to clear the airways, improve breathing and therefore potentially reduce symptoms in the following medical conditions: Asthma, Cystic Fibrosis, airphysio is internationally AWARD WINNING & Made in Australia, Bronchiectasis, Atelectasis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease copd – emphysema and chronic bronchitis, Emphysema and many more respiratory conditions.
|Manufacturer||AirPhysio Pty Ltd #ad|
5. The Breather #ad
THE BREATHER │ Hand-Held Inspiratory Expiratory Muscle Trainer for Drug-Free Respiratory Therapy │ FSA/HSA Eligible #adThe Breather #ad
- Drug-free therapy for copd, dysphagia, chf, qol, peak cough flow, laryngeal function, vent weaning, and neuromuscular disease. Continued use has shown to improve dyspnea, chf, anD DYSPHAGIA | The Breather is used by those affected by COPD, and speech and swallowing performance. The breather is a respiratory trainer or respiratory exerciser that improves lung strength and capacity by improving oxygen uptake to vital organs.
The only rmt device featuring independent inspiratory/expiratory dial control | the breather functions as both an inspiratory muscle trainer and expiratory muscle trainer with adjustable dials for independent resistance settings for inhalation and exhalation, making it the ULTIMATE device for respiratory care.
Breathe easy | 1. 25 million people love it so we know you will too! but if you are not completely satisfied with The Breather, please reach out to us for a full refund. Since the breather is designed for use by only one person, Amazon cannot accept returns directly so please reach out to the PN Medical team to process your return.
Online videos and a dedicated mobile app | pn medical, offer a self-paced, creators of The Breather, with the breather coach mobile app, online video protocol training for therapists; patients and consumers. Additionally, you can track and monitor your progress from your phone. Designed to help improve oxygen flow | this inspiratory exerciser benefits those who are undergoing respiratory treatment. Think of it as a lung trainer, supporting respiratory health and efficiency by promoting diaphragmatic belly breathing.
|Brand||The Breather #ad|
|Manufacturer||PN Medical #ad|
6. Teleflex #ad
Voldyne 5000 Volumetric Exerciser #adTeleflex #ad
- Large volume measurement and advanced low-work-of-breathing filter. Compact, ergonomic design with built-in handle. Quantity: 1. Single-patient use. Capacity: 5000ml.
7. BACtrack #ad
BACtrack S80 Breathalyzer | Professional-Grade Accuracy | DOT & NHTSA Approved | FDA 510k Cleared | Portable Breath Alcohol Tester for Personal & Professional Use #adBACtrack #ad
- Alcohol tester breathalyzer AA battery powered, comes with 6 reusable mouthpieces. While some breath testers give inconsistent readings and leave you wondering what your true BAC reading is, BACtrack breathalyzers will always give you police grade accuracy. Practical & easy to use - blow for 5 seconds and your bac results are displayed 10 seconds later on a bright, easy to read LCD screen.
Response Time 3 Seconds. The most accurate breathalyzer available - in your efforts to drive more responsibly you need the most accurate results. One year warranty - designed to read thousands of times with accurate results every time.
Dot approved in all 50 states - fda 510k cleared - a portable alcohol tester designed to surpass the most rigorous standards of expert alcohol screeners, from roadside law enforcement to hospital and treatment professionals. When used correctly, BACtrack will last for years.
Wait 15 minutes after consuming alcohol for the most accurate result. All bactracks also come with a full one year warranty, testing 15 minutes after eating or drinking, should any issues arise. 1 rated breathalyzer by wirecutter - "after 65 hours of research, and easiest-to-use personal breathalyzer that you can buy. Thewirecutter, we're sure the bactrack s80 is the most accurate, reliable, which included getting intoxicated at a police station to test personal breathalyzers alongside law enforcement equipment, February 2017.
8. ANKOVO #ad
Heart Rate Monitor and SpO2 Levels, Portable Pulse Oximeter with Case, Pulse Oximeter Fingertip Oximetro, ANKOVO Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor, Lanyard and Batteries #adANKOVO #ad
- You can always be sure of a reliable measurement. New software features - 1 the function of oxygen finger monitor include perfusion INDEX, tells you if you are taking your SpO2 and Pulse Rate properly. Accessories & warranty - light weight and small size with a LANYARD for convenience and include 2X AAA BATTERIES.
Accurate and reliable - this pulse oximeter is used to accurately measure both SpO2 and pulse rate, and display it conveniently on a large LED display.
Easy to use - the pulse oximetry finger monitor is simple operation with one button which can be easy tp take a reading and it will automatically power off after 10 seconds. Sport/health enthusiasts - suitable for mountain climbers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate while on the move.
You should only use the pulse oximeter before or after your exercise. Also, bikers, skiers, you must remain stationary while the pulse oximeter measure your pulse and SpO2.2 auditory alarm to warn you when your SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond set limits. 3 adjustable display brightness.