As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dukal #ad
Non-irritating. Non-Returnable, Burns, Wound Packing. Non-Adherent Gauze dressings. Non-Toxic, Dukal Xeroform Petrolatum Dressings. Box of 25 Impregnated Gauze Dressings 4" x 4" for abrasions #adDukal #ad
- Size of each dressing: 4" x 4". Low cost & economical: sterile gauze pads offer an outstanding low cost protection for wounds. Quantity: 25 dressings in total. Come in boxes for convenience. Provide perfect protection for wounds and burns. 3% bismuth tribromophenate: first aid gauze dressings contain 3% bismuth Tribromophenate to provide bacteriostatic properties and help to reduce risk of infection and deodorize the wound.
Contains a special deodorizing agent -- 3% bismuth tribomophenate.
Provides soothing non-adherent protection with more convenience and less mess. Each xeroform dressing is individually wrapped and guaranteed sterile. Gauze impregnated dressings maximize comfort during dressing change or removal. Wound dressings are ideal for hospitals, treatment of first degree burns, clinics, on skin graft sites, and long term facilities.
Convenient wound care: sterile individual pouches help promote cleanliness and further protect against infection. This dressing will protect the open area from bacteria. Each dressing easily conforms to the skin and minimizes patient discomfort. Usage: non-irritating dressings can be used as an initial layer in surgical dressings, abrasions and as wound packing.
2. Dukal #ad
5" W x 9" L Box of 50, Dukal Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze, Sterile #adDukal #ad
- Provides soothing non-adherent protection with more convenience, less mess, and freshens as it protects. Non-toxic, non-irritating, sterile. Non-adherent petrolatum. Clings and conforms to all body contours. 50/bx. Contains a special deodorizing agent -- 3% bismuth tribromophenate.
3. Dukal #ad
Wound Packing. Non-Adherent Gauze dressings. Non-Toxic, Non-irritating. Non-Returnable, Burns, Dukal Xeroform Petrolatum Dressings. Box of 25 Impregnated Gauze Dressings 2" x 2" for abrasions #adDukal #ad
- Convenient wound care: sterile individual pouches help promote cleanliness and further protect against infection. Gauze impregnated dressings maximize comfort during dressing change or removal. Low cost & economical: sterile gauze pads offer an outstanding low cost protection for wounds.
Come in boxes for convenience. Xeroform impregnated dressings: sterile gauze dressings are intended for advanced wound care. Provide perfect protection for wounds and burns. Size of each dressing: 2" x 2". Each xeroform dressing is individually wrapped and guaranteed sterile.
Quantity: 25 dressings in total. This dressing will protect the open area from bacteria. It will not stick to the healthy tissue surrounding the wound. Clings and conforms to all body contours. Wound care dressings help maintain a moist wound healing environment to assist in autolytic debridement and enhance patient comfort.
Provides soothing non-adherent protection with more convenience and less mess. 3% bismuth tribromophenate: first aid gauze dressings contain 3% bismuth Tribromophenate to provide bacteriostatic properties and help to reduce risk of infection and deodorize the wound. Non-adhering dressings for wounds eliminate the need for frequent readjustments, reduce pain and trauma during dressing changes.
4. DermaRite #ad
5x9, 50 Count, Dermarite Industries Perform Gauze Dressing #adDermaRite #ad
- Program offers a uniquely holistic approach to patient care. Derma rite manufactures high quality, affordable skin care, advanced wound care, and nutritional products for healthcare and senior-care facilities.
Derma rite's newly expanded healing in D. E. P. T. H. Country of origin is China. Clinically preferred and cost effective.
|Manufacturer||DermaRite Industries #ad|
5. Dynarex #ad
Dynarex Xeroform Petrolatum Medicated Fine Mesh Gauze Dressing for Wound Care, 25 Count #adDynarex #ad
- Helps maintain a moist wound. Not made with Natural Rubber Latex. Dynarex xeroform petrolatum medicated fine mesh gauze Dressing for Wound Care - 4x4 Inches - 3053, 4" X 4", 25 Count. Conformable for use in deep and shallow wounds.
3% bismuth reduces wound odor. Primary dressing on low to high exuding wounds including donor sites, burns and partial to full thickness wounds at stages 2, 3 or 4. Non-adherent, sterile, knitted gauze dressing impregnated with a blend 3% Bismuth and Petroleum. Non-occlusive, allowing the wound to breathe, minimizing skin and tissue maceration.
|Manufacturer||Dynarex Corporation #ad|
6. Dynarex #ad
12 Count, Dynarex Sterile Petroleum Non Adhering Gauze Dressing for Wounds #adDynarex #ad
- Primary dressing for non-draining wounds of full thickness such as, donor sites, minor burns, tube sites and non-infected wounds. Dynarex sterile petroleum non adhering gauze Dressing for Wounds 3x9 Inches - 3040, 3" X 9", 12 Count.
Non-adherent, sterile, knitted gauze dressing impregnated with Petroleum jelly and helps maintain a moist wound for autolytic healing. Conformable dressing that will not stick to the wound site. Not made with Natural Rubber Latex.
|Manufacturer||Dynarex Corporation #ad|
7. General Medi #ad
Conforming Bandage,4” x 5 Yards Stretched，24-Pack Gauze Bandage Rolls with Bonus Tape + Scissors, First Aid Supplies,Non-Sterile #adGeneral Medi #ad
- Care for wounds as a primary or secondary dressing to ensure a swift recovery. Comes with tape for easy use. Although flexible for comfort, these stretch bandages are strong and durable. Gauze roll, ankle, leg, wrist, tape included: these hospital-grade all-purpose premium gauze rolls are safe and trusted by professionals in the health field.
Can be used a standalone gauze roll or as a refill for your first aid kit. High quality - you need bandage that's as tough as you are, which is why we sell only the highest quality products that are built to last.
Providing you with the best in the industry. Set of 24: value pack, each roll is individually poly bagged and measures 4 inches in width and 4 yards in length when stretched.
Lightweight breathable material: Porous fabric allows for ventilation so the skin can breathe and heal. Elastic and comfortable: stretchy cotton fabric is soft, easy to wrap and easy to tear, making it practical and convenient to take with you anywhere. Perfect to care for an injury on any body part; works well on arm, elbow and knee.
8. Curad #ad
NON25710 Sterile Non-Adherent Pads Pack of 100 for gentle wound dressing and absorption without sticking, Curad #adCurad #ad
- It can easily be cut to fit any shape without separating. This sterile, absorbent rayon/polyester pad will not interfere with granulating tissue by sticking to the wound. The soft perforated film allows air to circulate and the absorbent pad allows the fluid to collect.