As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. First Aid #ad
Triple Antibiotic Ointment .5gr Packets Box of 144 #adFirst Aid #ad
- Contains bacitracin, Neomycin and Polymyxin B to help prevent infection. Aids in healing of minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Apply 1 - 2 times daily for optimum results.
2. Globe #ad
Globe Triple Antibiotic Ointment .9gr Packets Box of 144 Essential Triple Antibiotic First-Aid Supplies for Home and on The Go| 24 Hour Infection Prevention | Made in USA #adGlobe #ad
- Convenient travel packs: 144 packets per box. Frist class first Aid Treatment for Minor Cuts, and Burns. 100% infection protection!! first aid kit: globe triple action antibiotic ointment is a must have product in your first aid kit. It provides 24-hour protection against infection in minor cuts scrapes and burns.
Quality: manufactured in accordance with the highest pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and contains a National Drug Code for 100% confidence. The convenience of the packet size can go with you anywhere.
Keep globes triple antibiotic Ointment 09 g packets in your medicine closet, kitchen drawer, car, kid's backpack, camping bag, purse, and even your travel carryon luggage. Ingredients: globe triple antibiotic ointment contains the same active antibiotic ingredients as the leading name brand: neomycin, bacitracin and polymyxin.
Proudly made in the USA. Infection protection: globe triple antibiotic Ointment helps to soothe painful cuts, scrapes, and burns while preventing infection. Its a skin care treatment for minor cuts, Scars, scrapes, Scraps, Eczema, and burns. Trifecta pharmaceuticals usa, who manufacturers the Globe Brand has a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all its products.
3. CareAll #ad
First Aid Ointment for Minor Scratches and Wounds and Prevents Infection, Compare to The Active Ingredients of Leading Brand., 144 Pack CareALL® Triple Antibiotic Ointment 0.9gr Foil Packet #adCareAll #ad
- Single use each 09 gram foil packet is easy to dispense. 24 hour infection protection for minor wounds. First aid in the healing of Infections in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Active ingredients in each gram: bacitracin Zinc 400 units, Polymyxin B Sulfate 5, Neomycin Sulfate 5mg equivalent to 3.
5mg of neomycin base, 000 units. For external Use Only. Active ingreditents compare to the active ingredients of neosporin. Fda registered with ndc# national drug code number printed on packaging with LOT # and Expiration Date.
4. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
60 Count, Ever Ready First Aid Triple Antibiotic Ointment .9gr Packets #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- Heal and protect - promotes regeneration and healing of skin cells and prevents infection of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Triple antibiotic - each 09 gram packets of triple antibiotic ointment contain Bacitracin, Neomycin, & Polymyxin B.
Convenient and sterile - Packets make storing in first aid kits, purses, cars, and backpacks convenient and easy.
5. First Aid Only #ad
First Aid Only Triple Antibiotic Ointment Pack, 25 Count G460 #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Be prepared for any emergency: An antibiotic ointment to treat for any potential emergency at home, in the office or on the go. How to use: apply 2 to 3 times daily as the condition indicates and get the most benefit from it.
Perfect as a first aid refill or standalone. Ideal for: offers an appropriate point of first aid care to treat minor wounds: cuts, scrapes, burns. Pack contains: 25 individual packets to prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns; individual packets are easy and convenient to use.
|Brand||First Aid Only #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Aid Only #ad|
6. CareAll #ad
Scrapes and Burns., 144 Pack CareALL Bacitracin Antibiotic Zinc Ointment 0.9gr Foil Packet. First Aid Ointment to Prevent and heal infections for Minor cuts #adCareAll #ad
- Single use each 09 gram foil packet is easy to dispense. Relief from minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Fda registered with ndc# national drug code number printed on packaging with LOT # and Expiration Date. Apply wound care ointment 1-3 times daily on affected area.
Active ingredient bacitracin zinc 500 units. For external Use Only. This odorless and soothing first aid cream treatment goes on smoothly and evenly. First aid in the healing, treatment and prevention of Infections in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
7. MED PRIDE #ad
Medpride Antibiotic Ointment| Bacitracin Zinc Ointment| Essential Antibiotic First-Aid Supplies for Home| Relief for Chaffing, Diaper Rash, Itchy/Dry Skin| 0.9g 144 Packets, Eczema, Dermatitis #adMED PRIDE #ad
- Must-have for new parents: creates a water-resistant coating that works especially well with irritated/ dry skin that allows for faster recuperation. Zinc is an essential mineral found throughout our bodies that helps infection resistance and plays a highly important role in tissue repair.
Enhanced results: the bacitracin component of our ointment is combined with Zinc. An ideal choice for diaper rash, our ointment can soothe your baby’s skin irritations fast and efficiently.
Prevents infection: antibiotic ointment with active ingredients that offers relief for minor skin irritations, itching/ rashes while also helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
First-aid essentials: the medpride bacitracin Zinc Ointment is a must have for every household as it can aid in very common situations like: chaffing, eczema, dermatitis, itchy or dry skin. Prevents minor skin infections: our antibiotic ointment prevents bacterial growth that may lead to infections caused by small cuts, accidental punctures, scrapes or burns, making it one of the most useful ointments to have in your home at all times.
8. Medique #ad
25 Per Box, Medique Products 22373 Triple Antibiotic Ointment.5 Gram #adMedique #ad
- 25 packets per box. Tamper evident sealed packets. Active ingredient bacitracin zinc 400 units, Neomycin Sulfate 5mg and Polymyxin-B 5000 units. Packaged in 05gm packets. Compare to Neosporin.
|Manufacturer||Medique Products #ad|
9. First Aid Only #ad
First Aid Only Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 60 Per Box #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Provides three-in-one strength. Dose packets are ideal for fast application. Helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Packets small enough to be stored anywhere. Perfect to keep in your work vehicle to help prevent infection.
|Brand||First Aid Only #ad|