As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Traditional Medicinals #ad
Traditional Medicinals Yellow Pau D’Arco Herbal Tea, 16 Tea Bags Pack of 6 #adTraditional Medicinals #ad
- Caffeine Free. Non-gmo verified. Only a small fraction of the world’s herb supply meets our high quality standards. Kosher. Taste: floral and foresty with soft tannins.
Case of six boxes, each box containing 16 sealed tea bags 96 total tea bags. Consistently high-quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships. Bleach free. Traditionally used in South America, pau d'arco contributes to a healthy you. *.
2. Monterey Bay Spice Company #ad
Pau D'Arco ALL-NATURAL HERBAL TEA 200 Bags 1 LB Tabebuia Impetiginosa inner bark, Approximately 200 Individual Tea Bags Bulk 16 oz Caffeine Free #adMonterey Bay Spice Company #ad
- No solvents were used to produce this product, nor excipients. This product is free of any additives or preservatives. Super all-natural herb: the pau D'Arco comes from the INNER BARK of the tree.
All-natural: no known pesticides were used to grow this product. Each tea bag is approximately 2. 5 inches by 2. 5 inches with no string and no tag.
Each pound of tea bags has approximately 200 individually wrapped tea bags. The bulk tea bags are packed in one pound bags. Pau d'arco uses: tea, or an ointment that’s applied directly to the skin. 1 lb bulk packaging: pau d’arco tea bags are made with unbleached tea filter paper.
3. Nature's Way #ad
Nature's Way Premium Herbal Pau d’Arco Inner Bark, 1,090 mg per serving, 100 Capsules #adNature's Way #ad
- Vegetarian. Gluten-Free. Traditional south American herbal remedy with a wide variety of uses. Traditional botanical ingredient of the rainforest. Non-gmo project, Tru-ID Certified.
|Brand||Nature's Way #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Way #ad|
4. Frontier #ad
16 Ounce Bags Pack of 2, Frontier Pau D'arco Bark C/s #adFrontier #ad
- The tea brewed from this species is commonly referred to as Lapacho or Taheebo and contains lapachol, quercetin and flavonoids. Sustainably sourced - frontier co-op pau d’Arco bark is sustainably sourced in Brazil.
We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO Ethylene Oxide. There are no artificial chemicals or additives used at any stage of the growing process. Like a cat's claw, pau d’arco tincture should be taken in water with a little lemon juice so tannins can be absorbed through the colon.
Versatile uses - pau d’arco is able to be tinctured, incorporated into skin care regimes, or decocted as a pau d’arco tea.
How to use - pau d’arco can be prepared in multiple ways, but are typically prepared as a tea or liquid extract. About us - owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. Pau d’arco bark - frontier co-op pau d'arco is the inner bark of a tropical tree native to Central and South America.
5. Maxx Herb #ad
Max Strength PAU Darco Extract for Immune Support, Taheebo Tea Inner Bark Absorbs Better Than PAU Darco Capsules – 4 Oz Bottle 60 Servings, Maxx Herb PAU D'Arco Tincture #adMaxx Herb #ad
- 1 month supply 60 servings – to provide your body with the best potential benefits, teas, we recommend to take 2mL 2 half droppers of our Pau D’arco 2-3 times a day. We only use the nutrient rich inner bark of the tree reddish purple color. Benefits that you won’t get from Pau D’arco Teas.
At maxx herb, our process takes 2 weeks to properly extract key components volatile oils & esters to ensure maximum effectiveness. Potential health benefits – traditionally pau d’arco extracts have been used to help support the immune system, fight free radicals, and supports normal lymphatic system functions*.
Made in the usa – manufactured and bottled in california usa in a facility certified by the health Department. Much more potent and effective than the cheaper grayish outer bark that other brands use.
Maxx strength and effective – most pau d’arco supplements are watered down and not as effective as our pau darco extract. All our products are Gluten Free, Vegan and Non-GMO. Ingredients: pau d’arco inner bark tabebuia Avellanedae, Purified Water, 18-20% pure grain alcohol USP. Made with pau d'arco inner bark – maxx herb pau d'arco is wild-harvested from the lapacho tree. Our maximum strength liquid extract allows the pau d arco to be quickly and effectively absorbed into your body - Unlike most pau d arco pills, and powders.
6. MaryRuth Organics #ad
PAU D Arco | PAU D Arco Drops for Immune Support | Liquid Supplement for Gut Health | Immune Support | Supplements for Digestive Health | Vegan | Non-GMO | Gluten Free | 1 Fl Oz #adMaryRuth Organics #ad
- Pau d'arco herbal: pau d'arco is made from the inner bark of the Tabebuia avellanedae tree, found throughout Central and South America. This pau d’arco herbal blend is Vegan and Non-GMO. It contains no gluten, dairy, Soy, Wheat, Nuts, Sugar, Corn, or Nightshades.
Powerful herbal blend: contains quercetin and other plant-based compounds to help support your health. Immune & digestive support: multiple ingredients in this blend have been shown to support immune health, usnea Lichen, and when you support the health of your gut, Reishi Mushroom, you're also supporting the health of your immune system! Traditional use: pau d’arco bark has been used to support immune function, and this blend combines Pau d’arco with Echinacea angustifolia root, and Thyme Leaf to help promote normal immune function as well as help to maintain microbial balance in your gut and body.
For all lifestyles: we only use the highest-quality ingredients in our full line of supplements. It's a blend of pau d'arco taheebo or lapacho, Reishi Mushroom, Usnea Lichen, Echinacea Angustifolia Root, and Thyme Leaf.
7. Taylors of Harrogate #ad
Taylors of Harrogate Assorted Specialty Teas Box , 48 count Pack of 1 #adTaylors of Harrogate #ad
- We have strong family values, creativity and the importance of treating people with respect. Assorted Tea. Variety packs include six tea bags of each variety. Variety packs include six tea bags of each variety.
Varieties included: english breakfast, green tea with jasmine, decaffeinated breakfast, lemon & orange, earl grey, pure assam, there's something in the line-up for every tea fan to savor.
Total 48 tea bags included. Made in UK. Each variety can be enjoyed as a standalone beverage, Organic Peppermint, and Organic Chamomile. From black and green teas to Earl Grey and fusion teas, but many pair up nicely with biscuits and other sweets.
Variety packs include six tea bags of each variety. Tea gift box. We’re an independent family tea and coffee company from Harrogate in Yorkshire. And we're completely, quality, like a love for fairness, utterly devoted to the pursuit of extraordinary flavour. Assorted range of 48 tea bags. Total 48 tea bags included.
8. NOW #ad
Pau D'Arco Tabebuia heptaphylla 500 mg, Herbal Support, NOW Supplements, 100 Veg Capsules #adNOW #ad
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided. Herbal supplement: 500 mg of inner bark per vegetable capsule.
Traditionally used for centuries: Traditional use is supported by the more recent discovery of many active compounds including lapachol and beta-lapachone. Packaged in the usa by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Gmp quality assured: npa a-rated gmp certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, potency, including our laboratory/testing methods for stability, and product formulation. Certifications/classifications: soy free, non-GMO, Corn Free, Made without Gluten, Vegan, egg free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Kosher.
9. Zokiva Nutritionals #ad
100% Pure All-Natural Immune System Support In a Stand up Resealable Foil Pouch, Pau D'arco Tea Bags, Zokiva Nutritionals, 90 Premium Ipe Roxo Bark Tea Bags #adZokiva Nutritionals #ad
- Contains beneficial plant based nutrients. Contains lapachol, quercetin and flavonoids. Pau d'arco tea Bags are naturally caffeine-free. Strengthens the body’s natural immune system. Supports general well-being.